Wellspring Ceremonies will create fully personalized ceremonies that are tailored to your specific vision. Utilizing questionnaires, in-person meetings, and phone/Skype interviews, Martinique will build the foundation for your ceremony based entirely on your needs and desires – there is nothing “cookie cutter” about a Wellspring Ceremony! All fees are quoted on an individual basis, and will factor date, location, complexity, need for research or rehearsal, and more into the final price.
The fees outlined here are for custom weddings, commitment ceremonies, and vow renewal ceremonies. Fees for non-custom weddings, ceremony writing services, family ceremonies, memorials, and all other ceremonies are available upon request.
Fees for custom wedding ceremonies range from $700 to $1200,
and include but are not limited to:
– An original ceremony, scripted from questionnaires and interviews
– Unlimited email and phone consultations
– Research and resource materials
– Travel expenses
– Rehearsal or final consultation meeting (if requested)
– Cue sheets for your wedding party, musicians, etc.
– Day-of consulting with anyone involved with your ceremony
– Officiating on the day of the ceremony
– Filing marriage license
– A keepsake copy of your wedding ceremony
A 50% non-refundable retainer is required to hold your ceremony date, and is due at the time of the contract signing.
Please contact Wellspring Ceremonies for your quote and to check availability!